GLOBAL EXPANDED POLYSTYRENE MARKET EXPECTS AN EXTENSIVE GROWTH IN ROI OF USD 24.65 BILLION BY 2026
Global Expanded Polystyrene (EPS), Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 15.70 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 24.65 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.80% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing urbanization and industrialization globally.
Download Sample copy of this Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-expanded-polystyrene-market
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the Global Expanded Polystyrene (EPS), market are: Synthos., BASF SE, Total, ePS Designs, Ravago, Alpek S.A.B. de C.V, Versalis , NOVA Chemicals Corporation, Flint Hills Resources, SABIC, KANEKA CORPORATION, Atlas Roofing Corporation, BEWiSynbra Group, Brødr. Sunde as, NexKemia, Unipol Holl and B.V.and others.
- Growth in construction and packaging industries in developing countries is driving the growth of this market.
- High disposable income level and urbanization acts as the driving force for the EPC market.
Global Expanded Polystyrene (EPS), Market By Product Type (EPS Manufacturing Process, White Expanded Polystyrene , Grey Expanded Polystyrene, Black Expanded, Polystyrene), Application(Insulation, Packaging, Foaming, Component Manufacturing, Chemical Intermediate ), End Use (Building &Construction, Packaging, Electrical & Electronics, Food & Beverages, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Extended Polystyrene (EPS) is the nonexclusive business name utilized for white unbending material produced using the extended polystyrene dots. It is a lightweight, inflexible, plastic froth protecting material delivered from strong globules of polystyrene. The EPS globules are extended lastly formed into bigger EPS squares which are additionally utilized for dividers, rooftops, floors, slither spaces and structural shapes.
Table of Contents: Global Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) Market
- Market Segmentation
- Market Overview
- Executive Summary
- Premium Insights
- Global, By Component
- Product Type
- Industry Type
- Company Landscape
- Company Profiles
- Related Reports
We Offer 20% Discount on Global API management Market
- Strict regulations regarding the usage of specific products expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
- Availability of better substitutes in market for EPS makes a negative impact for EPS in market.
Key Developments in the Market:
- In August 2018, Atlas Roofing announced its acquisition of ACH Foam Technologies,leading manufacturer of polystyrene market. This combination will lead to accelerate growth opportunities in polystyrene foam business, extensive manufacturing footprint and expansion of product portfolio in the market.
- In June 2018, BASF a major global supplier of raw materials for the coating and paint industry announced that they are going to increase its global production capacity of Neopor by 40,000 metric tons per year (expandable polystyrene containing graphite. This will lead to increase in production capacity, meet emerging demand and appropriate usage of energy sources.
Global Expanded Polystyrene (EPS), market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of expanded polystyrene (EPS) market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
About Data Bridge Market Research
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: [email protected]