Commercial Building Automation Systems Market to Hit $144.36 billion and Reflecting Size Expansion at 6.4% CAGR by 2026 with Honeywell International, Ingersoll-Rand plc, ABB, Robert Bosch, Johnson Controls International, Siemens
According to Publisher, the Global Commercial Building Automation Systems Market is accounted for $82.60 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $144.36 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period. Growth in need for energy-efficient commercial buildings is one of the major factors driving the market growth. However, lack of skilled labors and high cost of implementation may restrict the market growth.
Commercial building automation is the automatic centralized control system, which controls air conditioning, heating and ventilation, lighting and other systems of a building through a building automation system (BAS) or building management system.
Get PDF sample copy:
Companies Covered in this Report are:
Honeywell International Inc., Ingersoll-Rand plc, ABB Ltd, Robert Bosch GmbH, Johnson Controls International plc, Siemens AG, Schneider Electric S.E. and United Technologies Corporation.
By Product, Lighting Controls held considerable growth during the forecast period. Commercial lighting control systems can significantly lower building operating costs, improve working environments, and enhance security. By geography, North America is estimated to have a lucrative growth due to the rapid growth of the construction industry in developing countries such as China and India.
– Fire & Light Safety Controls
– Wireless Controls
– HVAC Controls
– BAS Communications with IP
– Lighting Controls
– Security & Access Controls
End Users Covered:
– Other Applications
– North America
o Rest of Europe
– Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia Pacific
– South America
o Rest of South America
– Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
To Purchase This report details at:
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis etc.
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
About Premium Market Insights:
Premium Market Insights is a one stop shop of market research reports and solutions to various companies across the globe. We help our clients in their decision support system by helping them choose most relevant and cost effective research reports and solutions from various publishers.
The market research industry has changed in last decade. As corporate focus has shifted to niche markets and emerging countries, a number of publishers have stepped in to fulfil these information needs. We have experienced and trained staff that helps you navigate different options and lets you choose best research solution at most effective cost.
Name: Sameer Joshi
Organization: Premium Market Insights
Email: [email protected]