Online to Offline Commerce Market Business Overview 2024 Booking Holdings, Expedia, Uber, Didi Chuxing, Airbnb, Ctrip, Suning.com, Meituan Dianping, 58.com, Tuniu Corporation, Fang Holdings Limited
O2O (online to offline) refers to a new-type e-commerce model in which through the websites in the online shopping malls or their own websites, the merchants show the information of products and services to customers; meanwhile, through QR code, APP or location based service (LBS), customers login the online stores or filter the online products and services and then make the order and pay the bills, but they validate and experience the consumptions offline. This model not only meets the personalized demand of customers, but also helps the merchants to propagate their information of products and services faster, farther and wider.
Growth of the online travel market is driven by the increase in internet penetration, rise in disposable income of people in emerging markets, and ease of comparing a variety of travel options online. Market players are introducing innovative travel and vacation package deals to assist travelers in making sound travel decisions as per their spending capability, such as affordable packages for international destination, discounts on car rentals and cash back on international flights.
More Information | Get Free PDF Sample Report Now!
Online to Offline Commerce market will register a 15.3% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 242700 million by 2024,
The Online to Offline Commerce Market report also includes analysis and overview of some of the key companies of the industry, which are considered as key contributors for the market growth. This includes complete examination of these companies while enlisting specifics such as strategies utilized scorecards of the performances and more of such details. This helps readers to attain competitive intelligence regarding the Online to Offline Commerce Market.
Prominent players profiled in the report are:
Fang Holdings Limited
Leju Holding Limited
Ping An Good Doctor
eHi Auto Services Limited
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019 in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 10.7.
Online Shopping Platform
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 10.8.
Travel & Tourism
This detailed categorization of the Online to Offline Commerce market helps readers to understand smallest of the details associated with it. The report studies these segments in depth based on market elements such as market size, market value, market share, past performance, historic data, recent contribution towards growth, customer response, anticipated performance, etc.
Make an enquiry before buying this [email protected]
Further, the Online to Offline Commerce Market study provides some of the vital insights regarding companies operating across the industry in various regions and nations. Here, it incorporates details regarding factors such as market share, company profile, previous deals, strategic decisions and more. This might help readers to develop competitive advantage over others including companies, investors, buyers, suppliers, vendors, and users.
Promising Regions & Countries Mentioned In The Online to Offline Commerce Market Report:
- North America ( United States)
- Europe ( Germany, France, UK)
- Asia-Pacific ( China, Japan, India)
- Latin America ( Brazil)
- The Middle East & Africa
Reasons to Purchase Online to Offline Commerce Market Report:
- Analysing the outlook of the Online to Offline Commerce market with the recent trends and SWOT analysis.
- Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the Online to Offline Commerce market in the years to come.
- Online to Offline Commerce Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects.
- Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of Online to Offline Commerce market.
- Online to Offline Commerce Market value (USD Million) and volume (Units Million) data for each segment and sub-segment.
- Competitive landscape involving the Online to Offline Commerce market share of major players, along with the new projects and strategies adopted by players in the past 5 year.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major Online to Offline Commerce market players.
Check the Best Discount on This [email protected]