ForeSights: Anti-Pollution Food and Drinks-Countering the Effects of Air Pollution Through Diet
“ForeSights: Anti-Pollution Food and Drinks”, explores the prospect of food and drinks that claim to defend against the negative impacts of poor air quality. Indeed, anti-pollution claims are a fast-growing segment in personal care, underscoring similar opportunities for food and drinks.
Get Sample Copy of This Report at https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2663604
Driven by alarming air pollution levels, heightened consumer awareness and advances in nutritional science, there is a prime opportunity in the food and drink sectors to target the effects of poor air quality. This imminent shift will signify a new phase in pollution-fighting products and create a new avenue of opportunity in functional foods.
– The personal care sector has already capitalized on the connection between poor air quality and skin damage. The evolution of anti-pollution products into food and beverages can be seen as a natural one given the appeal of protecting the skin from the “inside out.”
– Consumers from lower and upper-middle income nations exhibit stronger concern about the health impact of pollution, which reflects the reality that poor air quality is a much bigger problem in these countries.
– Consumers are attentive to a range of health concerns but do not necessarily purchase products to manage them. This underscores the need for functional food and drinks to address the skepticism often directed towards products that claim to address specific health concerns.
Reasons to buy
– Identify future potential commercial applications for emerging concepts in fast-moving consumer goods.
– Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
– Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
– Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Make an Inquiry before [email protected] https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2663604
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.