Low Cost Airlines Market to 2022: Market Overview and Insights for Low-Cost Airlines
“Global Low Cost Airlines Market to 2022″, report provides in-depth analysis of the key market trends that are shaping the future of this segment and analysis of the low cost airline market globally. Detailed market insight is provided on regions like The Americas, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Europe. Also, company profiles for low cost airlines are provided and how companies can tap into this to better meet their customers’ needs.
Get Sample Copy of This Report at https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2663590
United States (US) had the highest number of seats sold in 2017, followed by the UK and Spain. The increase in the number of seats sold is primarily attributed to the rise in domestic demand. Southwest Airlines continues to dominate the LCCs market in the US. In 2017, United Kingdom (UK) had the highest number of seats sold in the European region, followed by Spain, Italy, and Germany. In 2017, in terms of the number of seats sold, LCCs accounted for 43.9% of the total UK flight market. The number of seats sold in the UK will grow at a CAGR of 7.1% during the year 2017-2022. With the rise in middle-income group consumers and an increase in demand for low-cost air tickets, the LCCs market in India witnessed the highest number of seats sold in the Asia-Pacific region. Moreover, the Indian Government scheme to expand and develop aviation infrastructure in the country will boost this segment.
– The US leads the LCC market in the Americas in terms of number of seats sold
– India continues to dominate with the highest number of seats sold in the Asia-Pacific region
– Government investment in China boosted load factor for LCCs
– UAE continues to be the largest market in terms of number of seats sold in the Middle East & Africa region
– LCCs are a driving force in the European aviation market
– UK and Spain are the leaders in terms of the number of seats sold on LCCs in the European region.
Reasons to buy
– Gauge which are the biggest and most promising regional markets for LCC market
– Understand the demand-side dynamics within the industry to identify key trends and growth opportunities
– Outlook on the most promising regional markets by learning from existing successes and our recommendations.
Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes SA
Norwegian Air Shuttle ASA
AirAsia Group Berhad
Dubai Aviation Corporation
Air Arabia (Maroc)
Make an Inquiry before [email protected] https://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enquiry-before-buying/2663590
Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the globe. We specialize in delivering customized reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialization. This helps our clients to map their needs and we produce the perfect required market research study for our clients.